Almaric Walter studied at the Sevres factory. He gets a prize at the Universal Exhibition of 1900. In 1905 he joined the Daum House where he worked with the help of Henri Bergé; he created over 100 models of glass pastes with bright colours in the Art Nouveau style. In 1919 He left the Daum House to found his own workshop in Nancy, France. Henri Bergé followed him there where 500 different models were produced with several designers. He left the Farm Shop in 1935 and Nancy in 1940 during the German occupations, returning in 1945.